Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Last Days

Well, as the class winds down I must say that this class has been a very unique experience...much different then any class I've had at National! Speaking to other students in "real-time," blogging, a group project...it was really nice to break the normal pattern of an online class. The whole idea took some getting used to and I have to admit that even now I'm not sure I was ever quite used to it! I'm glad to be heading on to a new class as I really enjoy the fast pace of National, but I'm glad for the experience of this course.

2 comments:

aprince22 said...

The experience was one of a kind, and something we won't be forgetting for a while. I appreciate you being a good phone partner and group member. Good luck in the rest of your classes at National.

Kristina Fudge said...

This class just started to get juicy and now it's almost over. Isn't that just the way? I've been blown away by the response to this weeks discussion questions. It's fascinating how much we've all opened up and shared some very personal things.

It's been real best of luck!