Thursday, April 26, 2007

Group Experience

Well, overall I must say that my group experience has been really easy and enjoyable. Our group made contact with one another within the first few days of class and have continued to communicate very well. I feel very fortunate for my group members because I hear that other people are having trouble connecting with their group members. This has not been the case with us and for that I feel very lucky! I would say that communication and conflict resolution styles among all of us are to communicate and compromise. We have been able to reach agreements quickly, largely because each of us has been responsible and proactive for their aspect of the group. This has lead to easy agreements and interest in what the other group members have to say. We’ve all had strong ideas that really coincide with what the other group members want and appreciate. Overall, this has been a really enjoyable and easy experience.

2 comments:

aprince22 said...

I too thought this was going to be a difficult assignment being so far away from everyone. Our group has shown some great team work and everyone has pulled their own weight for the project. I am really proud and honored to be apart of this group.

Myrna Sadalge said...

Your lucky you have a great group. We've had some problems, especially with people not submitting their work as scheduled.