Thursday, April 12, 2007

Problem solving exercise

I was able to speak with Amie who is also one of my group members. Our conversation and problem solving was very easy and flowed naturally. I do not feel there was any barriers to the conversation. We worked well as a team to discuss our different problems and the solutions. We each actively listened to each other and were respectful with our different problems. We also got to know things about each other and our lives. Amie and I discussed a beginning plan and idea for our group and it was great to connect about that. I was nervous and having some stress over how to formulate a plan and execute a plan with the online group, so it was nice to develop a beginning idea.

I felt that we had different experiences, but we understood each others differences and we were able to discuss them openly. My overall assessment of the conversation was that it went really well and was really easy. I am a very shy person so calling someone I didn't know was a bit daunting for me! Amie was friendly and open and talking to her was very easy! My opinion of Amie just from speaking to her on the phone was that she is a focused and determined person who is open, friendly, and a very good listener! I enjoyed speaking with her!

No comments: